Sunday, February 23, 2014

SUPER POST!

Hey There,

Its RP,

So it is about 4 in the morning here in Seattle. I am super excited for today cause I get to spend the whole day with my wife Sara and get to go snowboarding with her up at Stevens Pass.

Our laptop was going to "die" so I went to grab the charger and there was a Korean plug-in converter attached to it. If you have been following me on Instagram, Facebook, or through Jedi Mind Tricks, you probably know that I was in Korea recently (10 days). If you're really good at keeping track of me, you know that just before that I was in Minnesota for ten days. Buuuuut most likely you don't pay that much attention and if you are reading this, this is the first clue as to what I have been up to, and now you are thinking to yourself these words- "why do i care?"

Anyways, if you do know me, you can imagine that I am unbelievably excited to be at home again. Snowboarding halfway across the country and halfway across the Earth is a blast and all, but it definitely puts a perspective on things. It makes me appreciate the place I am now. Married. Living in Seattle. Driving to the mountain. Double car-high snow mounds on the side of that road. I like it here. I like it a lot.

I like snowboarding a lot. Thats prossibly why I have devoted my life's work to making it better for myself and others. So lately I have been looking at snowboarding as a whole and asking "what is it?"
what is snowboarding? when somebody says the word "snowboarding" what images, thoughts, or words come to mind? what is the best part about snowboarding? endless questions about snowboarding. what is important about it? how can we use snowboarding and the marketing of it, for Good? Where does snowboarding go from here? What should change? what should stay the same? what is the coolest most inspiring thing that we can ever receive from the snowboarding experience.

 I have my Ideas and I am sure that you have some Ideas too. I would be thrilled to hear those ideas, thoughts, perceptions, feelings etc. I'd be stoked to see a picture and an explanation. or a video or anything that you can share with me to give me your idea answer to my very broad question about "snowboarding"

Normally I wouldn't just give out my personal email but i think this is pretty important… and i have been considering changing my email soon anyway… so send all email responses to this post to ryanpaul76@yahoo.com - yes "76" NOT "86" (pre 86 email)  Thanks!


AND NOW!!! 

CONTENT!

TREVOR EICHELBEGER @ 7springs



RP on Stuff w/THE-PURSUIT-COLLECTIVE



The Newly-Wedz!


THAT 1 NITE we rode plastic BAGs-

(click the pictures to watch the videos)

Mario Angle


Cole ANgle-

THE CRAZY EYE!!!


And The Skateboard Trick-

T-Puds (RP) Noseslide Kickflip Bluntslide (boardslide-backflip-boardslide)

SugaPoint BananaJam

-





CONOR ROSE AND AFTON POSSE!@!!!





GOOD UPs MAN!






































Screen ShooooooooooooOoooot!

 RICKY

 ERIK
 LEON


Schewee

Logan


Logan

Eich